Your Life. Your Way. Plan It. Live It.
I can help make it happen.
Michael G. Berz is a Financial Consultant with AXA Advisors, LLC located in the Midtown, Manhattan Office. Michael works closely with his clients to implement and monitor suitable financial planning strategies for the accumulation, preservation, and perpetuation of wealth. He helps many wealthy families and businesses manage the various aspects of their financial lives. Over the years he has built a competent team with a range of skills who are committed to building long-term relationships based upon trust and confidentiality.
Michael's core competencies lie in the following areas:
- Retirement Planning (IRA's, 401(k) Rollovers, & other Retirement Instruments)
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Risk Management (Life, Disability, Health & Long-term Care Insurance)
- Group Benefits (Health, Disability, Life, & Retirement)
- College Funding (529 Plans, UGMA's, UTMA's, etc.)
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Financial Economics from Binghamton University. He Maintains the Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 FINRA securities registrations, as well as Life & Health Insurance Licenses.